Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lexi




As most of you know, Lexi has been very sick with cancer. She has lived longer than expected but things have been getting worse. We took her to the vet yesterday and there is nothing more they could do. She was having a hard time getting around and Jay was having to carry her up and down the steps. Unfortunately, we had to put her to sleep. We know now that she is out of pain and in a better place. It has been very hard on both Jay and I. She was such a wonderful dog and huge part of our family. We will miss her dearly. I have included some picture of her from yesterday.

2 comments:

I love my girls!! said...

Hi Shannon,
I check your page from time to time to see Tanner (he is adorable!) I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will be thinking about all of you. Take care
Amanda (I went to high school with Jay)

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon and Jay,
Sorry to hear about Lexi. I know she mean't alot to both of you. Be comforted knowing that she is no longer in pain! Love you both!
-Krystal