Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The waiting game


Jay insisted on taking my picture on my last day of work. This picture was taken over 2 weeks ago. Tanner has grown a lot since then. The doctor estimated that he will be between 7 and 8 pounds when he is born.
We are very excited about his arrival and can not believe it is any day now. We pray everyday that he waits until after his Aunt Ashley's wedding. We will keep everyone posted on his progress and I know he looks forward to meeting friends and family.

5 comments:

Kristen Bozard said...

We can't wait for Tanner to get here! I am glad that you are now up and running!

Kiki

Whitney Catalano said...

I am sooo thrilled that this blog is in action before the arrival of Tanner! It looks great! We all are counting the days til his little arrival and can't wait to finally meet him!

Leslie Kirk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Kirk said...

So glad you got the blog up and running! We can't wait for Tanner to get here!

Lisa said...

Jay and Shannon,

Tanner is so cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him. I love all of you so much!!!
Lisa