Thursday, November 29, 2007




Today Tanner went in for a weight check and he weighed in at 9 pounds and 1 ounce. I can not believe how fast he is growing. I can tell he is definitely getting longer. His legs are still skinny as rails.... I wonder where he gets that.

I had to include this picture of Jay and Tanner. Jay was playing with him and next thing he knew Tanner was sucking his nose. I forgot to tell Jay it was close to super time.

I love taking pictures of Tanner during bath time. I think he looks so cute in the hooded towel. He is really starting to enjoy bath time. He still goes to the bathroom a lot when he gets cold. Today, tee tee was going out of his bath tub and into the sink next to us. All I could do was laugh because he had no idea what was going on. I, on the other hand, was looking for cover.

2 comments:

Aunt Ashley and Uncle Greg said...

What a funny picture! Little T-bug is growing up so fast.

USCJan said...

Shannon and Jay, he is so precious. Patsy just shared your blog with us. They DO grow fast and furious, so enjoy this tiny, sweet baby.....